About Millcreek Four-Plex 5328-5330-5332-5334
This well maintained 4-unit apartment building is in the Millcreek School District located by the Belle Valley Elementary School. Each apartment has 1,100 square feet of living space with 2 bedrooms and a large bathroom, utility room with washer and dryer hook-ups, deck off the living room, name brand kitchen appliances including stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and dining area. Units are equipped with smoke detectors, rear decks, LED lighting throughout, central heating and air conditioning, and maple kitchen cabinets. Conveniently located to Mercyhurst University, Belle Valley School, Millcreek Fire Department, the Millcreek Mall, upper Peach Street and LECOM via I-90. Cider Mill Road Apartments feature off street, assigned parking spaces in a safe, secure, neighborhood environment. Apartments have well insulated walls, energy saving windows and efficient furnaces allowing for efficient heating and cooling. This is a no smoking property and can be pet friendly for the right pet/family. Rent includes landscaping services in the summer and plowing in the winter.
Millcreek Four-Plex 5328-5330-5332-5334 Rent
- 2 Bedrooms with 1 Bathroom
- $875 per month
- Rent includes outside landscaping in Summer and Snowplowing in Winter
- Tenant is responsible for paying gas, electric, water, sewer and trash.
2. Natural gas estimate is $20-$45 per month
3. Water and Sewer estimate is $84 per quarter plus water consumption ($30 per month)
4. Trash is $45-50 per quarter
- Security Deposit is equal to one month’s rent
- Minimum of one-year lease