About Swanville Place
Swanville Place is a newly constructed townhome community of eight residences located across from the prestigious Kahkwa Club in Fairview Township. All townhomes have 3 bedrooms with 2 and 1/2 bathrooms that boast a spacious atmosphere of 2,200 square feet of luxury living. Four of the eight units have an attached two car, oversized garage. Swanville Place is centrally located to convenient shopping areas and minutes from Wegmans, Walmart, Lowes, Banks, Millcreek Police Station, Post Office and 15 minutes from the Millcreek Mall, upper Peach Street and LECOM. Each townhome features cherry kitchen cabinets including name brand black, stainless steel appliances with gas stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Units are equipped with smoke/CO2 detectors, sprinkler system, rear deck, LED lighting throughout, central heating and air conditioning, finished basement, deck off kitchen area, luxury vinyl tile (LVT) flooring, first floor hook ups for washer and dryer and tastefully painted with white trim molding. These newly built townhomes have well insulated walls, energy saving windows and high efficiency furnace allowing for efficient heating and cooling. Swanville Place is in the Fairview School District. There are no pets and no smoking in this complex. Rent includes snow removal in winter and landscaping in the summer.
Swanville Place Rent
- 3 Bedrooms with 2 and ½ Bathrooms (no garage)
- $1,350 per month
- 3 Bedrooms with 2 and ½ Bathrooms w 2 Car Garage
- $1,550 per month
- Rent includes outside landscaping in Summer and Snowplowing in Winter
- Tenant is responsible for paying gas, electric, water and sewer.
2. Natural gas estimate is $20-$45 per month
3. Water and Sewer estimate is $84 per quarter plus water consumption ($30 per month)
4. Trash is $45-50 per quarter
- Security Deposit is equal to one month’s rent
- Minimum of one-year lease