About Garvey Lane Townhomes
The Townhomes on 26th Street is a 33-unit, newly constructed townhome community. There are two types of townhome units available; 2 bedrooms with 1,250 square feet of living space with 1 and ½ baths and a one car attached garage OR a 3 bedroom, 1,550 square feet of living space with 2 and ½ bathrooms. This community is located in Millcreek Township on West 26th Street and is conveniently located to major shopping areas and minutes from Wegmans, Walmart, Lowes, Banks, Millcreek Police Station, Post Office and 15 minutes from Millcreek Mall, upper Peach Street and LECOM. Townhomes feature cherry kitchen cabinets including name brand stainless steel appliances with gas stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Units are equipped with smoke/CO2 detectors, sprinkler system, rear decks, LED lighting throughout, central heating and air conditioning, finished basement, deck off kitchen area, luxury vinyl tile (LVT) flooring, first floor hook ups for washer and gas dryer and tastefully painted with white trim molding. There are no pets and no smoking in this complex. A central security system has been installed in all common areas and entrance/exits to the community. These newly built townhomes have well insulated walls, energy saving windows and high efficiency furnace allowing for efficient heating and cooling. Rent includes snow removal in winter and landscaping in the summer.
Garvey Lane Townhomes Rent
- 2 Bedrooms with 1 and ½ Bathrooms w 1 Car Garage - 1,250 SQ. Feet
- $1,425 per month
- 3 Bedrooms with 2 and ½ Bathrooms - 1,550 SQ. Feet
- $1,500 per month
- Rent includes outside landscaping, snowplowing, and trash pickup.
- Tenant is responsible for paying gas, electric, water and sewer.
2. Natural gas estimate is $20-$45 per month
3. Water and Sewer estimate is $84 per quarter plus water consumption ($30 per month)
4. Trash is $45-50 per quarter
- Security Deposit is equal to one month’s rent
- Minimum of one-year lease
- Smoke Free Property, No Pets Allowed