About Millcreek Home
This 3 bedroom, country farm home is located on 2.1 acres of an estate which provides all the picturesque and game watching activities one can imagine. Built in the 1870’s this two-story home has been remodeled and the new and old complement each other with 3 bedrooms and 1 and ½ bathrooms. The rear entry porch leads to the basement and to the kitchen and into a large formal dining area. Kitchen has stove, dishwasher and refrigerator. A mammoth fireplace garnishes the living room as the focal point of the room with an adjacent enclosed porch area with large windows to view the landscape. Central heating and air-conditioning offers cool and warmth depending on the time of year. There is a three-car detached garage on the property. Newly connected utilities and large blacktopped area makes this residence homey and inviting. This is a no smoking property and can be pet friendly for the right pet/family. Rent includes landscaping services in the summer, snow removal in the winter and natural gas for heating in winter.
Millcreek Home Rent
- 3 Bedrooms with 1 and ½ Bathrooms
- $1,800 per month
- Rent includes outside landscaping in Summer, Snow plowing in Winter and natural gas for heating
- Tenant is responsible for paying electric, water, sewer and trash.
2. Water and Sewer estimate is $84 per quarter plus water consumption ($30 per month)
3. Trash is $45-55 per quarter
- Security Deposit is equal to one month’s rent
- Minimum of one-year lease